Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Postcard from India


 
Dr. Amit from the India has sent me a beautiful postcard of Taj Mahal. He writes in the postcard that it is the symbol of India. Taj Mahal is built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife. It took 20 years to build. After the completeion, he chopped off the arms of all thousands of the workers so that such building could never be made again. Gosh, there was a violence behind the romance!
 
Anyway, I wish to visit the Taj Mahal someday to see the beautiful building with my own eyes. Moreover, I would like to thank Dr. Amit for the beautiful postcard. Thank you. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment