Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, January 13, 2014

First Chinese New Year Card Collection


I have received my first CNY postcard for my collection on 7/1/2014. It was sent by Yukie-san from Japan. The postcard is lovely as there was a kid riding a horse. The coming CNY is the year of horse, so it suits this year theme and moreover, pink, my favourite color as the background of the card. 

Yukie-san also pasted beautiful Japanese stamps on the card. I also like them. 

Lastly, I would like to thank Yukie-san for the lovely new year postcard. Thank you. Arigato gozaimasu!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment