Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

First Receipt of the Surprised Postcards in Year 2014


In the new year, year 2014, I have received 2 surprised postcards on 3/1/2014. They are my first receipt postcards of the new year. The postcards are from Belarus and Russia respectively.

Jane, from the Belarus has sent me a night view scene of the city Minsk (card above). It is a view of Troitsky Suburb and Upper town. I like the card very much as it is beautiful. Thank you Jane!

Another postcard is from Julia, Russia. She has sent me a season's card (card below). Julia written in the card that it is snowing and cold winds are blowing in Russia. All the people are preparing for the New Year and Christmas. I hope that i would have a white Christmas in Malaysia too. I would like to thank Julia for the card.


Lastly, I would like to wish both Jane and Julia to have a great and joyful new year. I also like to thank both of tem for their postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment