Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CNY Card from USA

CNY Postcard
I have received a Chinese NEw Year postcard from Rose, USA, yesterday. It is a lovely postcard. Moreover, she enclosed the postcard in a self-made envelope and she also enclosed a Red packet with cash gift for me. I was surprised for it. Initially I was sending her the CNY card with the samples of red packets and telling her about the Chinese culture for the CNY. I have never thought of she would apply our culture! :p

Anyway, i really am grateful for the gift and card of Rose. I would like to wish her to have a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year. Thank you again!!! ^.^

Self-made Envelope & Red Packet

Back of the Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment