Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Yunnan, China

I received a postcard together with the letter from Deirdre in this afternoon. She is from ShenZhen, China.

We have exchanged letters before and we are pen- pals now. I like meeting friends from different countries. In her letter, she   Written me some Chinese histories and also the information about the beautiful place, Yunnan.

After reading her introduction, I wish to travel to Yunnan someday. Anyway, i wish to thank Deirdre for the postcard. It shows the Stone Forrest in Yunnan, China. Xie xie! 谢谢!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment