Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Classic Comic Postcard



I have received a surprised classic postcard from  Brian, whom from the Finland. Brian has visited to Kuala Lumpur before in last year and he loves it as he written on the postcard.

The postcard that Brian has sent to me is the HEART THROBS #33, March 1954. It is from the Art of Classic Comics : 100 postcards from the fabulous 1950s.

Anyway, I would like to thank Brian for this classic comic postcard. I am wishing him and his family to have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year since Christmas is coming on next Wednesday. Lastly, I would like to say "Thank You" for his postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment