Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Surprised Season's Greetings from the Netherlands


I received a surprised greetings from my Dutch pen-pal, Angela. She has sent two lovely Christmas cards, a pack of mini Christmas deco and two packets of chocolate mints tea bags to me. I was surprised to receive them. Moreover, the envelope that she sent to me also pasted with a cute Santa face!:) 

This is the second time that Angela sent me tea bag. She sent me an orange mint tea bag last time. I like the greetings cards that she sent to me too as they are beautiful and i like them very much. 

Angela always surprised me with her mails, thus i think I would give her a surprise with my mail next time! Anyway, I would like to thank Angela for her mail and I am wishing her to have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!! HAPPY 2014!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment