Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dutch Royal Wedding Postcard

Dutch Tea

I received a surprised postcards and a tea bag from a Dutch postcrosser named, Angela. She lives in the South of the Netherlands, near the border of Belgium.
 
The postcard that Angela sent me is the marriage wedding of the King and Queen of the Netherlands on  2.2.2002. The Queen is from Argentina and she is a very nice lady according to Angela written on the postcard.
 
I am yet to try the tea that Angela sent to me but I would try it soon. I believe it would taste good.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Angela for the postcards and the tea. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment