Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Postcard from the Beautiful Alishan, Taiwan


A beautiful sakura postcard of Alishan, Chiayi, Taiwan is sent by Shu-Han to me. I was surprised to receive such a beautiful postcard.

I have travelled to Taiwan in many years back and it is a nice country for me. Too bad the used to the tallest building, 101 Tower was not been built yet when the time I visited Taipei. Thus, I wish to travel to Taiwan again someday.

I would like to thank Shu-han for the beautiful postcard as I like it very much. Thus, Thank you and xie-xie/谢谢! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment