Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Interested to Exchange/Swap the Chinese New Year Card/Postcard with Me?!

Christmas is coming in less than 10 days, ie. 25/12/2013 and it is too late to exchange the Christmas cards now. However, the Chinese New Year is fall on 31/1/2014.
 
I have a wish for the coming Chinese New Year, that is I wish to exchange/swap the Chinese New Year cards or postcards from people around the world and I think it would be very, very fun. Moreover, I can have the collection of the Chinese New Year cards from the worldwide. It will give me a good memory for the Chinese New Year.
 
Well, should you are interested to exchange/swap the Chinese New Year cards with me, kindly drop me a message. Please send me your message latest by 5 Jan 2014 so I have the sufficient time to mail the CNY cards to you. I am looking forward to hear from you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment