Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stamp-styled Postcard of Eiffel Tower




























Another surprised postcard i received on 27/12/13. It is a stamp-styled postcard with the picture of the Eiffel Tower. It is sent by Laura from UK. 

I am very glad to receive her postcard because it is my first stamp-styled postcard in my collection, moreover it is also the Eiffel Tower with pink background. My favourite place and color. Eiffel Tower is located in Paris, and it is a city that i am always looking forward to go. Paris is a romantic city for me, esp. travel with love ones! :p 

Anyway, i would like to thank Laura for sending me a lovely postcard. This one id definitely on my favourite list. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment