Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy 53rd Birthday, Malaysia!!!

Today is Malaysia's 53rd Birthday! It is the Independence Day of Malaysia, or it is also called Merdeka Day!

There is no outdoor parade for this year's celebration. In fact, it is the first time celebrations taken place in the indoor stadium for the Merdeka performance. It is take place at the Putra indoor stadium in Bukit Jalil.

I remember when I was a small kid, I used to watch the outdoor parade of the Merdeka celebration live on TV . All the armies, policemen, firemen are marching, all the school bands performance, the jets performance, etc.. for this celebration. There were many spectaculars too. Overall, it is a celebration for the nations of the country.

This year, I am just staying at home for the Merdeka Day to watch TV and surfing internet. This is due to I am too tired to go outside to meet friends! :)

I am wishing Malaysia to have a happy birthday and wish the country will be more harmony, nations will be more happy, and the country becomes stronger and richer! Malaysia Boleh! 1 Malaysia! Let's go for it! Happy Merdeka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment