Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Sick! :(

Gosh! I got sick since yesterday. My whole body was chilling and having backache. Really feel very uncomfortable. The temperature was 37.8C. I tried to cover with 2 blankets also could not stop my chillness. Then I was using the hair dryer to blow over my whole body to keep warm and it worked, luckily!

I did not go for doctor as I took panadol. I then took some rest. I think had been sleeping for some hours. I was felt better after that but still feeling cold sometimes.

I wish that my sick will recover soon as I do not want to go through all those sufferings! Pray for me, will you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment