Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Tragic Journey for the Hong Kong Tourists

It has happened a sad world news a few days ago. A group of Hong Kong tourists were having their pleasure travelling happily in the overseas, but it was ended as a tragedy in their last day of travelling.

The group of tourists have been hijacked and ended up 9 of them had lost their lives due to murder by the 'maniac'. Thus, some families have lost their loved ones, ie. parents, husband, son. It really is a shocking news to the whole world. I wonder why would this tragedy happening?!

When I read the news or watching the news on TV pertaining this incident, I really feel sad for it. When it was showing the scenes of the 9 coffins that would expatriate back to HK, it really is a hard feeling for me.

There are a siblings who have lost their parents in this trip, I wish these siblings (15 year-old and 8 year-old) will become strong in their life. May God bless all the survivors in this happenings too.

I believe that with such a shocking news, it's not only I feel sad for them, the whole world will feel the same as I am. I'm wishing this would not be happened again in any place, anywhere and anytime. World Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment