Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Taiwanese Pandas Postcard

TW-1361708

A surprised cutie giant pandas postcard was received from Meowji, Taiwan, in a few days ago. The Taiwanese couple pandas are named Tuan Tuan (团团) and Yuan Yuan (圆圆). Their baby panda is called Yuanzai (圆仔) as written in the postcard.
 
Anyway, I wish our duo pandas here would have the baby panda soon too. I would like to thank Meowji for the lovely postcard. I have travelled to Taiwan before when I was young, I wish to visit Taiwan again.
 
Once again, thank you Meowji! Xie Xie 谢谢!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment