Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lovely Russian Postcard



I have received a lovely Russian postcard in last week. It was sent by Maria who is from Russia.
 
According to Maria, the autumn has started in Russia, and it was quite sunny. However, she has to do an operation but not serious. Thus I would like to wish that Maria would have a speedy recovery after the operation.
 
The postcard that Maria has sent me is very lovely. There are many cats and mouse in the postcard and many of the mouse are having the cheese with them. It seems like the cats and mouse are having a joyful birthday together. Haha!
 
Anywya, I would like to thank Maria for the lovely postcard as I like it very much. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment