Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My First Local Postcard !


My first local postcard from Belle, Sibu, Malaysia is received on 3/10/2014. This is the first local postcard for me ever since I started to exchange postcard. Belle has sent me a cute doggy postcard. 

Belle has written in the postcard that she has found this postcard from an old bookstore. She thought that the message is cute and thus she sent me such postcard. 

Anyway, i would like to thank Belle for sending me the cute postcard. I like it. In return, I have also sent her a cute animal postcard. I hope Belle would like it. 

Once again, thank you for your lovely postcard, Belle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment