Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chinese Mail

Ni hao! I have received a surprise mail from my Chinese pen-pal on 30/9/2014. I did not hear from her for sometime due to she was busy with her studies and travelling.

Deirdre has written in the letter that she has just celebrated the Mid-autumn Festival and ate mooncakes. She was enjoying and celebrating the festival with her family.

Besides the lettter, Deirdre also enclosed a beautiful card and some scenery view of some Chinese places to me. The scenery views are beautiful. I like them very much.

Lastly, I would like to thank Deidre for the wonderful mail. Thank you, xiexie,(谢谢)!

No comments:

Post a Comment