Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Winter Russian Postcard


A beautiful winter Russian postcard was received on 1/10/2014. It was sent by Anna from Russia. 

Anna written in the postcard that it is a picture of a Russian artist Irina S. The postcard that the artist painted is representd the typical Russian landscape, which is all the happy children are riding from the hill during the winter time. I think the children were having fun too by looking the postcard.

Anyway, I would like to thank Anna for sending me the beautiful postcard as i like it. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment