Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, August 22, 2014

The "National Day of Mourning" for the Flight MH17

22/8/2014 is the day for the the 20 out of 43 of the victims of Malaysian coming back to home from the air crashed MH17 which shot down by the missile on 17/7/2014.

After more than a month, finally the some of the victims are able to return to their own home with a special flight for them from the Amsterdam, The Netherlands back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When I was watching the live show on the television for the whole ceremony in this morning, it made me very sad. 

 I was watching that the The caskets brought down from the aircraft and each to be carried by a team of eight pallbearers, from the 12th Malaysian Infantry Brigade on the TV. The  teams then headed to the respective hearses on the tarmac. After all the caskets and urns were brought to the respective hearses, the history moment, which was a minute of silence for the mourning was started and it was 10:54am, Malaysian time. I was feeling very sad and a bit sobbing when watching the caskets and urns were loading down from the aircraft as I think those are the innocent people. The I could imagine how sad that it was for all the families and friends of the 43 victims! When a minute of morning started, I also closed my eyes and prayed for the souls of the MH#17 and may all the fallen Malaysians to Rest in Peace (RIP).

No matter how, the 2nd batch of the victims would be welcome home on this Sunday, I wish the whole nation would pray for MH17 and MH370 and wish the families of those passengers would stay strong as life still goes on for them.

Lastly, I would like to wish all the people to support your family and friend as we could not expect what would be happened to our self in the next minute. Thus, I would like to wish all to stay in good health and happy always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment