Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Orange Flag Surprised! !!


I have received an Orange Dutch Flag and some wonderful gift and letter from my Dutch pen-pal, Angela in last month. This is the first time that I have received the flag of the foreign country. The Netherlands, the Tulip country and also the third place for the FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014. 

Anyway, i was surprised to receive such wonderful gifts on the day of receipt of my mail. Angela is the one who is always gives me surprises! Haha! 

Well, now i have to think of sending her something which represents Malaysia as this can be considered as exchange cultures. Anyway, once again, I would like to thank Angela for her wonderful mail! :) Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment