Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

RIP, Mr. Robin Williams!!!

On 12/8/2014, I have seen a sad news, which is the entertainment industry has lost a great comedian/actor, Robin Williams! He was passed away on 11/8/2014 at age 63. I started to know Robin Williams from the Disney animation movie "Aladdin" and he was playing the voice for the character, Genie. Genie is a very funny character in such animation. Since then, I started to watch some of his comedy movies, eg. "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Jumanji", "Happy Feet" and then "Dead Poet Society", "Good Will Hunting".
 
For me, Robin Williams has always brings laughs, happiness to the audience and who would know that he himself has ended up his life by committed suicide. The reason was due to depression and Parkinson Disease. This makes me realise that no matter how happy a person was facing us, he/she might has her/his own problems hidden from people
 
 
I believe the sudden death of Mr. Robin Williams has made many people sad and shocked due to he used to bring laughter and happiness to people. Now we have lost such a great comedian/actor. Well, I just want to say that it is a great lost as as one the fans, we would not see him anymore and I hope he will be missed by all! RIP, Mr. Robbin Williams!!! 
 
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)Dead Poets Society (1989)Good Will Hunting (1997)Jumanji (1995)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment