Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Humour Time! New Generation!!!

Hi hi! It has been a long time that I did not post for a joke. Since it is the Friday and we will be having a long weekend. Thus I would like to share a joke with you all here. Maybe some of you have read it before, but you may read it again to have a smile on your face! :p


Huhu
NEW GENERATION !!


Daughter: "Dad, I'm in love with a boy who lives far away from me. I am in Singapore and he lives in the UK . We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype and now we've had two months of a great relationship through Viber. Dad, I need your blessings and good wishes."

Father: "Wow! Really!! Then get married on Twitter, have fun on Line, buy your kids on Amazon and pay through Paypal. And if you are fed up with your husband...... sell him on Ebay.




(Adapted from internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment