Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to Xing Xing & Liang Liang!!! :)

Happy Birthday to our cute giant pandas, Xing Xing and Liang Liang! Today, 23/8 is the 8th birthday of the duo pandas. This is also their first birthday celebrations in Malaysia. Hundreds thronged the Giant Panda Conservation Centre, in Zoo Negara today to witness the birthday of two giant pandas, Xing Xing and Liang Liang.
Zoo Negara Malaysia held a birthday celebration for the pair to commemorate their 8th birthday. According to the news, both pandas were seen in good condition. They received a ice birthday cake.
In conjunction with the special day, Zoo Negara offered free passes to visitors who shared the same birth day. Anyway, I wish the pandas to stay in good health and would bring happiness to the whole nation.
Once again, Happy 8th Birthday to Xing Xing & Liang Liang!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment