Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, September 10, 2012

UPSR Exams is Coming!!

The UPSR exams of the primary schools of the whole country would be started from tomorrow for 3 days (11/9/2012 - 13/9/2012). My 2 nieces and a nephew would be attending such exams and wish all of them to have the best of luck and good luck in their exams.
 
Well, I recalled my UPSR exams in the old days. I was having a bit nervous for it but in the end I managed to do well for it. Guess what, I scored a very good results instead. Haha! :)
 
Lastly, I would like to advice my nieces and nephew to stay calm for their exams and did not need to be nervous for it. Just do your best! GOOD LUCK to you all!!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment