Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My First 3D Postcard


Yahoo! The Diddlina hippe hologram (3D) postcard for me. This is the first time that I received the 3D / hologram of the postcard. The lovely Diddl 3D postcard is sent from Monique, the Netherlands.
Monique has the collection postcard of the Diddl and willing to exchange with the friends over the world. Thus, I got the postcard by exchanging a postcard with her. I was really happy when I received such postcard due to it is the collection of Diddle and it is very lovely and beautiful too with the hologram.
I shown the postcard to my niece and she likes it too. I wish I would have more collection from the Diddle collection.
Lastly, I would like to say THANK YOU to Monique for swapping a lovely card with me!    

No comments:

Post a Comment