Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Postcard from Shen Zhen, China

 
I received another postcard from Jun, from ShenZhen, China in last week. This time she has sent me a postcard with the city view of ShenZhen.  This is the second postcard that I received from her.
 
The postcard shows the modern city of ShenZhen and also there are many green trees available in such city. According to Jun, there is a phrase in Shen Zhen. It is " If you have come to Shen Zhen, you would become the people of ShenZhen!".
 
Well, like I said I visited to Shen Zhen before and I think it is a nice city. Once again, I would like to thank Jun for the card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment