Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Malaysian Visit Tour of the Royal Couple

The date 13 - 15 September 2012 are the happy days for the fans of the royal couple, ie. the Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, UK. The reason is that both of them have visited Malaysia on those day, the capital, Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
 
The fans of the royal couple managed to meet them at the KLCC park, KLIA, mosque or dinner. During this trip, the beauty, Ms. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has given her first official speech (outside of UK), and she has also shown the Malaysians about her fashions.
 
Let us recap some of the photogenic scenes of the royal couple while they visited Malaysia.
 
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur




First Official Speech (outside of UK)




The Royal Couple meet the Prime Minister of Malaysia and his wife



The Royal Couple with The King & Queen of Malaysia

















 

OK, hope you all enjoy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment