Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Postcard of London Double Decker Bus from Czech Republic

 
I received a postcard of the London red double decker bus from the Czech Republic in last week. It is from, Motol. He writes in the card that he bought such postcard when he visited London in last month. I am wondering if he was going for the London Olympics 2012! Haha! :)
 
Anyway, I would like to thank him for the postcard as it is one of my favourite list. Motol, thank you for the postcard!!! :) I wish that I could have a ride of the double-decker when I travel to London next time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment