Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vampire Heat


It is July! While the FIFAWorldCup fever is still going on, there is another heat is coming. The VAMPIRE heat is coming!

Vampire is defined as a person comes out in the night to drink the blood of the living humans according to the Oxford dictionary. In more details, vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the blood form) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are a living person or undead. Transylvania is the famous vampire place. It is a territory of central Romania.

In the old time story, people will be freaked out upon hearing or seeing the vampires. But as time goes by, the vampire is now a fixture in popular fiction, and people are enjoying the stories of vampire instead. There are many tv series or movies about vampires. Eg. : Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Twilight, Sherlock Holmes, Interview with the Vampire : The Chronicles, and the popular vampiric series, the 'Twilight Saga'. It has been made into the triology movie series. Guess what?! This movie is really CRAZY by the people all over the world.

Besides the English tv series and movies, I have found out that there is a heat vampire animation from Japan. It is called the "Vampire Knight". Well, this animation is adapted from a comic and it is very popular in Japan nowadays. The animation is very well demanding too. There are 2 seasons of this animation, ie. "Vampire Knight"and "Vampire Knight - Guilty". The fans of the comic/animation are request for the third season of the animation. Well, if you are interested in such comic or animation, you can enjoy them online. Personally, I myself really enjoy this Japanese animation, and I am also looking forward to the movie 'Twilight 3 - Eclipse'. Thus, I believe the vampire heat will on again sooon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment