Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Japan Trip - First Experience of Snowing



My first experience of snowing is during my tour in Japan in Feb 2008. I remember that I was so excited when it was started to snow in that morning. At first, it was only snowflakes, and eventully it became snowing. Wow, I think it was really beautiful althoug the weather was getting cold.

As I am the person who comes from a hot weather throughout the year, I have no experience of snowing. I was really happy and excited to see the snowing. I can't forget my experience for it. I remember I was trying to catch the snow, and of course took many snapshots for the snowing. When I visited the places and saw that the rooftops and trees were covered with snow, it was really an amazing view. As I could always see such views on TV or pictures, when it really shown in front of my eyes, it was really amazed me. That is why I have posted some of the snowing views and videoclip in my blog to share with others.

I always wish that I could have a White Christmas since i was a kid. As I'm still young, I am looking forward for my wish and someday I can celebrate White Christmas. I am also looking forward to travel to the Finland to meet Santa Clause! :)

Anyway, here is a videoclip to share with you all that I took in Japan for the snowing. I will share with you all with my another first experience in Japan next time. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment