Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FIFA Worldcup 2010



11/06/2010, FIFA WorldCup 2010 started in South Africa. This is the football game that is held every 4 years. The whole world is mad for the whole game for about 1 month! 22 players running for the ball for 90 minutes.
I started to watch FIFA WorldCup in year 1998. My favourite teams are England, Germany and Italy. My favourite goalkeepers are Oliver Kahn (Germany) and David Seaman (England). My favourite players are Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney (England), Michael Ballack and Miroslav Klose (Germany). Well most of them are not in this year worldcup already except Rooney and Klose. I am not the huge fan of FIFA, that's why I would not watch every matches. I only watch the match if my time available. But I will watch the last match, to see who would be the champion. Thus, in year 2006, both of my favourite teams were in the finals and I was happy to see it. :)
This year, it seems like my favourite teams would have less chances to become champion as they are not playing well. I just wish that one of them would be in the finals. Perhaps, this year, the Argentina or Brazil would be champion of FIFA WorldCup? Well, we have to wait and see until 12/07/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment