Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kiwi


Hi! I am with dull brown-green skin and has bright green or golden flesh with rows of tiny, black edible seeds. I have fibrous. Can you guess what am I??
My name is Kiwifruit aka. kiwi. I can grow in most temperature climates with adequate summer heat. I am containing multi vitamins, eg. rich source of Vitamin C, has Vitamin A and E. There is a study from the University of Oslo shows that I am serve as a natural blood thinner. It shows that consuming 2 to 3 Kiwi daily for 28 days significantly will thin the blood, reduce the risk of clots, and lowers fat in the blood that can cause blockages.
In addition, my skin is edible and has high amounts of dietary fibre. Many of the vitamins are stored immediataly under my skin, leaving the skin intact will increase the Vitamin C greatly consumed by eating a single piece of kiwi when compared to eat me peeled.
As I am good for the health, I don't mind to be 'eaten' by you everyday as I can help you to have strong and good health. Thus, please do not forget to bring me home while you do your shopping in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment