Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Niece's Hip-Hop Dance Performance




My 10 year-old niece was having her first hip-hop dance performance at last Saturday evening. My family and I went to see her performance and we enjoying the performances very much. There were other groups of kid performers too for various dances. But i think my niece group of performers are the best due to they are the most energetic group and also had the most applause from the audiences.
Well, these young hip-hop dancers are danced with the song of "Sorry, Sorry" by a Korean boy band named Super Junior and it is a hit song of the year. All these young hip-hop dancers were enjoying it very much. Guess what, they have only learnt for 2 months (once a week for the dancing lesson) and developed a good performance. I guess all of them are having the potential of being a good dancer in future. Haha!
I was seldom to see my niece to practice the dance at home, she only showed me a few steps of the dance upon my request, she would not show me the whole dance before her performance. So, my mother and I were managed to see her whole hip-hop dance performance was at the nite of her performance. It was a nice performance indeed. My family and I are happy and proud for my this little niece! You are the best! :) Keep it up and do your best for your dancing and we all are looking forward for more performance from you, my lovely niece! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment