Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lovely mail from Canada :D

Mail from Canada

Laminated Maple Leaf
 
I have received a lovely mail from Kim, Canada. Wow! I love it. She has sent me a beautiful card together with some maple leaves which have been laminated. They can be used as bookmarks or decorations.
 
Kim is a very nice person as I recalled that I only mentioned to her once that maple leaf is my most favourite leaf and that is the reason I named for my blog too. She remembers my words and then here she has sent me the beautiful leaves. Kim written in the card that she has picked those maple leaf from her house garden, and then dried it and laminated.
 
Anyway, I am very grateful to Kim for the lovely gifts and I would like to say THANK YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment