Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Night in Paris Postcard

This is a surprised postcard for me from Dmitry, Russia. Actually it is a returned postcard from him after I have sent him one. Well, I love this postcard once I have seen it as I think it is a very romantic postcard.

The postcard shows the Paris Eiffel Tower with a cat and in a french phrase "A Paris la nuit, tous les chats sont gris". This phrase means "In Paris night, all cats gray in the dark"! 

Anyway, I would like to thank Dmitry for the lovely postcard as it sure is in my favourite postcard list. Merci!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment