Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Another Tragedy for Malaysia, #MH17!

17/7/2014, another tragedy for Malaysia. The plane #MH17 has crashed in the sky of Ukraine. The flight was departured from the Amsterdam, Netherlands to the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But this flight would never landed in the Kuala Lumpur.

About 4 months since the incident of the missing flight, Malaysia was having the aviation problem again. The flight #MH17 was carried 298 passengers and air crews were declared all dead, no survivals, and 3 of them were babies still. The nationalities include Dutch, Malaysian, Indonesian, Canadians, Australian, etc..

No doubt this is another tragedy for the Malaysia. Within 5 months time, about 500 lifes have lost for the 2 aviation tragedies. I guess it would be a sad news for the country and the world! :(

We could found many video clips regarding the #Mh17, and I have seen them too. I was feeling sad to see those scenes, esp. There was a scene of a dead body of a small kid. I mean the young ones supposed to have a long journey to go in their life and now they have just ended by the crashed which was saying shot by missile. I just think it was too cruel and felt sorry for the #MH17. 

Lastly, I would like to give the deepest condolences to the family of those on board #MH17. May Malaysia stay strong! R.I.P. #MH17!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment