Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Beautiful Germany Postcards 😊

Amelie's Postcard
I have received 2 surprised Postcards from Germany in last week. They are sent by Amelie and Silke respectively.

Both the German postcards are very beautiful and I like them very much. Amelie is a English Literature Student. In her card, she has written that she is happy that summer is here. The postcard that she has sent to me is the view of Die MEERSBURG im BOdenseefruhling.

The second postcard ( below) is from Silke, Kenzirigen. She is living with her husband and pets is a little town near Freiburg.

Silke's Postcard
 Anyway,I would like to thank both Amelie and Silke for the lovely postcards. These postcards would be on my favourite list too. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment