Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Simpsons Postcard

PH-67062

 
A surprised The Simpsons postcard has received from Riku from the Philippines on last Friday. Philippines is the Pearl of the Orient Seas.
 
Riku is a System Analyst as written on his card. He has been to vacation at Hong Kong and Macau and he also has a Malaysian pen-pal. Anyway, I wish to thank Riku for the lovely postcard as The Simpsons is one of the animation series which I like to watch. The most favourite character for me in the series is Bart Simpson. The reason is he is cute and a bit naughty boy. Haha!
 
Anyway, this postcard is in the list of my favourite postcard. Once again, Thank you, Riku!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment