Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Missent English Postcard!


Finally the postcard that sent from Alison from England has reached to me safely on 18/6/2014. Guess what?! The postcard was stamped with the date 05.02.2014 and then on the front of the postcard has stamped " Mis-sent to Uganda". 

Alison's postcard has been travelled to Uganda before reaching Malaysia. Haha! :) Anyway, in the postcard, Alison has written that she is living in a small town in the centre of England with her family. 

The postcard is with the picture of the heart-shape of the orange fruit which has cut into half. I think it is interesting! Lastly, I would like to thank Alison for the postcard. Thank you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment