Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Surprised Movie Postcard


" Midnight in Paris ", a surprised movie postcard was received on 3/2/2014. It was sent by Tinny, from my neighbour country, Singapore. Tinny written in her card that she is also celebrating the Chinese New Year like me.

I googled about "Midnight in Paris" movie after i got this postcard and i found that this is a Romantic comedy fantasy film. The actors/actresses are Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, Kathy Bates, Kurt Fuller,etc..

Anyway,I would like to thank Tinny for the postcard as I like it and I will try to watch such movie too. Once again, thank you Tinny!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment