Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Self-Made Greetings Postcard from the Netherlands

NL-2299640

A self-made greetings postcard is received from the Netherlands. This postcard is made by Julia, one of the children from the group called Mdew30. Mdew30 is a group of a class of a primary school with 15 children whom from age 10 to 12. This is the first postcard of them to Malaysia and they are excited for it.
 
 
Anyway, I would like to inform to Mdew30, especially Julia. I like the postcard you all sent to me and wish you all would keep up for such interesting project! Keep it up! Thank you for the card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment