Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Postcards from Germany

DE-2837662
Gabifl's Postcard


A London red Double-Decker Bus and telephone booth postcard was sent by Gabifl from Germany. Gabifl is a nurse and a mother of 3 children. She has lived in Tokyo before and enjoyed the time there. In the postcard, she has written that her husband has visited to Malaysia before. Thus I would like to welcome she and her family to travel Malaysia in this year as Year 2014 is "Visit Malaysia Year!" Anyway, I would like to thank Gabifl for the beautiful postcard.

DE-2837669
Silvia's Postcard

Another German postcard is received from Silvia. It shows the view of Benediktiner-Kloster Ettal. It is a beautiful postcard. Silvia is from Bonn. She written in the card that it is a beautiful city. I wish I could travel such beautiful city someday.
 
 
Lastly, I would like to thank Silvia for the beautiful card. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment