Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Himeji Castle, Japan Postcard



Hooray! A beautiful Himeji Castle of Japan is received. It is sent by Katsunori from Okayama. Okayama is a city of western Japan. Himeji Castle is also called the Shirasagi (Snowy Heron) Castle. The restoring work of the castle-donjon, which is designated as a national treasure, was completed in June, 1964.
 

Moreover, Katsunori also attached with the stamp of Doraemon! Wow! One of my favourite animation characters. The stamp is so lovely. Thus, I would like to thank Katsunori for both the beautiful postcard and the lovely stamp very, very much. I really LOVE them. Thank you, Arigato Gozaimasu!!! ^.^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment