Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Double Valentine's Day!!! ♡

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a very V-day as it is also the Chinese Valentine's Day. The Chinese Valentine's Day is called 'Yuan Xiao Jie' (元宵节) or 'Chap Goh Meh' in Malaysia. The Yuan Xiao Jie is the 15th day of the Chinese New Year, and in year 2014, this day falls on the 14/2/2014. Thus, it is both the western and Chinese V-day on the same date for this year. I call it Double Valentine's Day!!! :)


The double V-day is only happen 34 times in 1000 years. The probability is 0.033. Thus, 14/2/2014 is really a very,very special Valentine's Day!!!! I am wishing all of you a very happy Valentine's Day and happy Yuan Xiao Jie!!! ^.^










Happy Valentine's Day
元宵节快乐
情人节快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment