Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Postcards from Russia & Belarus

RU-2366696
Russian Postcard
I have received 2 postcards from Russia and Belarus. The Russian postcard is from Alesia . She has sent me a snowing card and she was having -21C from her place. Wow! It really is a very cold place. Anyway, I would like to thank Alesia for the card.
 

 

Belarus Postcard
The Belarus postcard is sent by the Belarusian Postcrossing team. The Belarusianpostcrossers are from all ages and they sent the postcard to the receiver randomly I think. I am so lucky that I have been chosen by them. So this cars is sent from Minsk.
 
It is a very lovely card with a beautiful stamp attached. You may see from the card above. Anyway, this card is in one of my favourite lists and I would like to thank the Belarusian postcrossers! Thank you! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment