Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Postcard of Towada.Hachimantai National Park, Japan


I received a postcard from Clarissa from Fukushima, Japan yesterday. The postcard shows the beautiful Lake Towada Nenokuchi of the Towada.Hachimantai National Park of Japan. It is a very beautiful view indeed and I like it very much.
 
Clarissa has also written a phrase on the card which I like too. She writes "To send a postcard is a good way to go somewhere without moving any thing but your heart!" I think the phrase is very sweet and I am agree with it too. :)
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Clarissa for writing me such a lovely phrase and postcard. Thank you very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment