Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beautiful Boston Night View


Nyani from Boston, USA has sent me a postcard of the Boston night skyline. It is a beautiful view instead. According to Nyani, she loves the Boston skyline by night.

Well, by looking the postcard, I think nobody would not dislike the night skyline of Boston. In fact, it makes me want to travel to Boston at once! :P Haha! :)

This Boston Night skyline is definitely becomes one of my favourite postcards. Thus, I would like to thank Nyani for sending me such a beautiful postcard. Thank you Nyani!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment