Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Beautiful Seattle Postcard


A beautiful night-view postcard of Seattle, USA from Masil has received by me. According to Masil, Seattle is a lovely city and she wishes that I would have a great summer.

I knew Seattle through a movie called “Sleepless in Seattle” starring by Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in many years back. I like such movie very much as it is a comedy romance movie. J

Anyway, I like this Seattle night scene postcard very much as I think it is very beautiful. No doubt, it is on my favourite list! Once again, thanks Masil.

No comments:

Post a Comment