Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Postcard from Lithuania!

 
A Lithuanian postcard I received. It is from Igor. The postcard shows the city of Vilnius with multiple views. There are an Arch-Cathedral of Vilnius, Palace of the Grand Dukes, Monument Uzupis angel and Ausra Gate.  

Igor writes on the postcard that Lithuania is a small European country on the coast of Baltic Sea. There is a very beautiful nature, and also a lot of green forests and nice lakes too.  This makes me want to travel to Lithuania someday! J

Well, I would like to thank Igor for the postcard and also the introductions of the lovely country. Thank you!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment